“Ultimately, the greatest lesson that COVID-19 can teach humanity is that we are all in this together.”
FOR RECEPTIONS AND
- Our camp will establish a maximum number of guests to be attended in the reception area
- A member of our staff will be responsible for our guest’s emotional wellbeing.
- In reception and common areas, Hydro-alcoholic solutions will be available
- We will establish card payment or other electronic means of payment and disinfect the TPV after every use in case of contact.
- A non contact thermometer will be available in order to carry out opportune checks, should a guest have COVID-19
RESTAURANT & DINING
- We will keep on providing al carte, active cooking and family style, aiming to reduce the handling of food and optimize the flow of guests.
- Coffee station will be removed and served by service staff when requested by the guest.
- Reducing the capacity of the restaurant/mess tents, keeping a minimum distance of 1.5m by introducing timetables or dividing the location of the service.
- Substitute common use of salt, sugar, pepper and vinegar with single use sachets.
ROOMS / TENTS
- Hand sanitizers to be available in every tent.
- Blankets and pillows in the wardrobes, will be sealed and protected.
- Disinfection of the hair dryer including the filter and the clothes hangers.
- Bed linens to be washed at 60 degrees temperature.
- The use of textiles is being analyzed, including carpets in bedrooms, decorative elements and amenities.
- Individual disposable water bottles in every room.
- One member of our staffs will be responsible for clients and for making sure the implementation of the new protocols is carried out.
- Health and safety training to all staffs.
- Camps have a scheduled cleaning program, uniforms to be washed by the camp.
- Frequent disinfection throughout the whole area of guests’ personal objects such as glasses, mobile phones.e.t.c
- Staffs to be quarantined, undergo regular thermo testing and will be wearing masks when at work.